University of Calgary
UofC Navigation


Students who are dissatisfied with a specific assignment mark or with their overall course grade should discuss this matter with the course instructor, and should do so as soon as possible. If the concerns are not resolved, the student should consult the formal appeals procedures in the Calendar.

Concerns about teaching performance, sexual harassment, or unprofessional conduct should be brought to the attention of the Department Head immediately.